Do the Loose-formal


  A few of days ago, I hit the 19 age-bar. With the realisation that I'd been wasting my spare days at home lingering on the couch, I had to plan something slightly memorable. At times you may feel the need to be doing what others are doing (for me it's 'social drinking'). But if I can't handle alcohol, then I'll find another way to have fun with my friends. Only then, can my personality shine.


 Being non-alcoholic doesn't make me better than anyone else. A person once told me that;

  "If someone does something differently, it doesn't make you better or worse than that person... it simply means that they are different."

  Although close friends and family keep you grounded, I try to keep those words in my heart. Once your view of others change, life will never be the same.


  I usually start my day off by using my phone on the bed. Now that I have prescriptive glasses, I've tried to lessen this habit (if only we valued things while we had them!). So I kick-started Friday by hanging with my dogs (hence the dirt on my legs) and exfoliating my face. Sometimes you may not realise it, but those simple things like taking care of appearance reflect the way you feel about yourself overall. Although being self-less might be seen as a good trait, I don't think it means being as extreme as doing nothing for yourself.


  The weather was really hot so I wore a loose playsuit. Anyway, I decided to invite my close friends to a mini hangout.  Although some friends couldn't come, it was just a mini-trio. Nevertheless, it was at an Italian restaurant at the heart of Sydney's King Street Wharf; Casa Ristorante Italiano.



  My brother's Birthday dinner was once at this restaurant. Since I loved the atmosphere of the place (it can be classy, formal, casual, and social at the same time) I thought the place was just right.


   Drinks to finish off the night were at Kanzi Fashion Cafe on Sussex St. The place is easy to miss as you're walking past; but the underground-vibe, cute antique decor, range of non-alcoholic drinks, and desserts make the place a fun way to finish off a night.


  Although the 10 minutes of time I had before I left the house meant that I could only take a few photos, hopefully, they'll be better next time.

Worn: Zara jumpsuit, Zara: Trafaluc special edition bag, Asos sunglassesAsos sandals, Bcbg studded biker jacket *old and sold out.

Have a nice day, looking forward to the rest of the weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Brand Files™. Powered by Blogger.
 
Chrome Pointer